- DescriptionThis is a mild fish with a pleasant, light taste and a big flake. Although tilapia (which you may know as St. Peter's fish) has a slightly firmer texture than sole, it's an easy substitute — and it won't blow your dinner budget. Because its flavor is so mild and delicate, don't overwhelm it with anything heavy or spicy.Origin
USA and Costa RicaBrandAbout Ocean-Friendly Seafood
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- More Information
Usage ListStock, Deep-fry, Braise, Sauté, Grill, Roast, Ceviche, Steam, Stew, Smoke, Poach
- Explanatory Information
Farm-Raised Tilapia Fillet Family Pack
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.29/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.69/ea
- Field & FarmPlum Tomatoesapprox. 24oz$2.99/ea
- Farm-Raised Catfish Fillet Family Pack4pc (6-8oz ea)$8.49/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.39/ea
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea