- DescriptionLike the Rodney Dangerfield of the fish world, pollock gets no respect. Similar in look and flavor to cod and haddock, pollock are often found in chowders, fish sticks, fish n' chips, fish tacos, breaded fish sandwiches and Japanese surimi. We use these tasty, tender and affordable fillets anywhere our recipes call for cod or whitefish.Origin
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- Cooking & Storage
- Explanatory Information
Wild Atlantic Pollock Fillet
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Gotham GreensGourmet Lettuce Medleyapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Arugula Saladapprox. 5oz$3.99/ea
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 10oz$5.99/ea
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz$3.99/ea