DescriptionSalmon are at their best in the spring, and these delicious cuts — delivered straight from the coast — are some of the first you'll see. Caught via trolling methods in cold, clear Pacific waters, these Wild King (also known as "Chinook") salmon are the largest of the species (up to 120 lbs), and are prized for their bright, succulent flesh, high oil content, and firm texture. Simple preparations with fresh herbs, light citrus/vinaigrette blends, and Asian-influenced flavors will show off the quality of their rich, savory steaks and fillets.BrandOcean-Friendly Seafood
Wild King Salmon Fillet
Please note: Due to this salmon's delicate flesh, we do NOT scale the fish or remove the pin bones. We recommend removing the pin bones after cooking.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsPine Ridge Chenin Blanc + Viognier750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$3.99/ea
- Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$7.99/ea
- Organic Hass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$4.99/ea
- Wild Halibut Fillet$29.99/lb
- Handsome Brook FarmOrganic Pasture-Raised Grade A Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$6.99/ea($0.58/ct)
20%Local Dry Sea Scallops$19.99/lb
18%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$5.49/ea2 for $9
16%Organic Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea2 for $10