- DescriptionWith off-white flesh and oily, briny flavor, Spanish Mackerel is a popular option in sushi restaurants. These filets are known for their bold presence, and they pair well with sassy soy marinades, garlic-lemon sauces, vinaigrettes, and bright tomato sauces. The skin has a delicate, silky texture, so be sure to oil your grill, skillet, or broiler pan very well and avoid overcooking.
- Explanatory Information
Wild Spanish Mackerel Fillet
Like That? You'll Love This.
12%Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Earthbound Salads for $7
- Gold'sTartar Sauce with Horseradish9oz$2.69/ea($4.78/lb)
- AlexiaOrganic Yukon Select Fries22oz$4.19/ea($3.04/lb)
- ProgressoItalian Style Breadcrumbs24oz$3.19/ea($2.13/lb)
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 10oz$5.99/ea
- AlexiaSweet Potato Julienne Fries with Sea Salt20oz$4.19/ea($3.35/lb)
- JasonSeasoned Bread Crumbs15oz$3.99/ea($4.24/lb)
- Gotham GreensBlooming Brooklyn Iceberg Lettuceapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea
- AlexiaWaffle Cut Sweet Potato with Seasoned Salt20oz$4.19/ea($3.35/lb)
- Sushi ChefPanko (Japanese Bread Flakes)8oz$3.69/ea($7.38/lb)
12%Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Lettuce Mixapprox. 5oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Earthbound Salads for $7
- AlexiaWaffle Fries with Seasoned Salt20oz$4.19/ea($3.35/lb)