- With off-white flesh and oily, briny flavor, Spanish Mackerel is a popular option in sushi restaurants. These filets are known for their bold presence, and they pair well with sassy soy marinades, garlic-lemon sauces, vinaigrettes, and bright tomato sauces. The skin has a delicate, silky texture, so be sure to oil your grill, skillet, or broiler pan very well and avoid overcooking.Origin
USABrandAbout Ocean-Friendly Seafood
Wild Spanish Mackerel Fillet
Like That? You'll Love This.
- organicgirlBaby Spinachapprox. 5oz$4.49/ea
- organicgirlSupergreensapprox. 5oz$4.49/ea
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Romaine Heart Leavesapprox. 7oz$4.99/ea2 for $9.00
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Lettuce Mixapprox. 5oz