- DescriptionColombian coffee is celebrated for its medium-bodied, balanced acidity and sweet, round flavor. It has a taste that hints at cocoa beans and cream, with just a hint of earthiness. This bean blends wonderfully with many other coffees. Its rich mellowness makes it an excellent coffee to drink with breakfast or after dinner.
- More Information
FreshDirect Colombian Supremo Medium Roast Coffee
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Califia FarmsAlmond Milk, Barista Blend32fl oz (1 qt)$4.99/ea($2.50/pt)
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea2 for $5
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea
$1.294 for $3
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.99/ea
- 90% Lean Ground Beef Sirloinapprox. 1lb1.00lb | $7.49/lb$7.49
- $0.79/ea4 for $3
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
$4.992 for $7