- Colombian coffee is celebrated for its medium-bodied, balanced acidity and sweet, round flavor. It has a taste that hints at cocoa beans and cream, with just a hint of earthiness. This bean blends wonderfully with many other coffees. Its rich mellowness makes it an excellent coffee to drink with breakfast or after dinner.
FreshDirect Colombian Supremo Medium Roast Coffee
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Califia FarmsAlmond Milk, Barista Blend32fl oz (1 qt)$4.99/ea($2.50/pt)
- Fresh Cubed Cantaloupeapprox. 8oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7.00
- Organic ValleyHalf & Half1 quart$4.69/ea
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Fresh Cubed Watermelon, Mediumapprox. 8oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7.00