- Colombian coffee is celebrated for its medium-bodied, balanced acidity and sweet, round flavor. It has a taste that hints at cocoa beans and cream, with just a hint of earthiness. This bean blends wonderfully with many other coffees. Its rich mellowness makes it an excellent coffee to drink with breakfast or after dinner.
FreshDirect Colombian Supremo Medium Roast Coffee
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Califia FarmsAlmond Milk, Barista Blend32fl oz (1 qt)$4.99/ea($2.50/pt)
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.69/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$0.99/ea
$3.99Any 2 Varieties for $6.00($0.92/pt)
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.69/ea