- DescriptionRustic, earthy goat's-milk cheese from the little village of Albio, in the rocky, terraced hills of Catalonia, Spain. Complex and perfectly balanced in saltiness, goatiness, and tang. Garrotxa is fantastic with quince paste and the hardy wines of the Priorat.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Pasteurized Goats Milk, Sea Salt, Animal Rennet, Cheese Culture.
- More Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ubriaco0.25lb | $16.99/lb$4.25
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged0.25lb | $18.99/lb$4.75
- Queso de Murcia DOP0.25lb | $19.99/lb$5.00
- Roncal DOP0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50
- Redondo IglesiasSerrano Ham0.25lb | $23.99/lb$6.00
- Spanish Idiazábal Cheese0.25lb | $20.99/lb$5.25
10%Ossau Iraty ADP0.25lb | $17.99/lb
- Valdeón Blue Cheese IGP0.25lb | $18.99/lb$4.75
- MiticaNatural Quince Paste14oz$6.49/ea($9.89/lb)
11%Cypress Grove ChèvreHumboldt Fog0.25lb | $23.99/lb
- Ibores DOP0.25lb | $19.99/lb$5.00