DescriptionRustic, earthy goat's-milk cheese from the little village of Albio, in the rocky, terraced hills of Catalonia, Spain. Complex and perfectly balanced in saltiness, goatiness, and tang. Garrotxa is fantastic with quince paste and the hardy wines of the Priorat.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Pasteurized Goats Milk, Sea Salt, Animal Rennet, Cheese Culture.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Valdeón Blue Cheese IGP$18.99/lb
- Spanish Idiazábal Cheese$20.99/lb
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged$18.99/lb
- Queso de Murcia DOP$19.99/lb
28%Cypress Grove ChèvreHumboldt Fog$19.99/lb
- Ossau Iraty ADP$21.99/lb
- MiticaNatural Quince Paste14oz$6.49/ea($9.89/lb)
- Roncal DOP$21.99/lb
- Ibores DOP$19.99/lb