- DescriptionThis sharp, tangy sheep's-milk cheese is aged and slightly smoked high in the Basque country of the Spanish Pyrenees. There's a subtle backdrop of cherry and hawthorn-wood smoke. It has a dry but not at all crumbly texture. Serve Idiazábal with quince paste and rich red Rioja wine or a sweet Oloroso sherry.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Laxta Sheep Milk, Salt, Animal Rennet, Cheese Culture.
- More Information
Spanish Idiazábal Cheese
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Garrotxa0.25lb | $27.99/lb$7.00
5%Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged0.25lb | $17.99/lb
- Mahon Cheese DOP0.25lb | $14.99/lb$3.75
- Queso de Murcia DOP0.25lb | $19.99/lb$5.00
7%MiticaNatural Quince Paste14oz$5.99/ea
10%Ossau Iraty ADP0.25lb | $17.99/lb
- Ubriaco0.25lb | $16.99/lb$4.25
- Roncal DOP0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50
- Redondo IglesiasSerrano Ham0.25lb | $23.99/lb$6.00
- Ibores DOP0.25lb | $19.99/lb$5.00
6%Manchego Mitica DOP, Three-Month-Aged0.25lb | $14.99/lb