Introduced in 1780, Altoids mints were originally marketed to relieve stomach discomfort. By the 1920s, the original cardboard box had been replaced by the more durable distinctive metal tins of today. The irreverent, quirky personality of Altoids mints has led Altoids to be a top-selling mint in the U.S. (from Altoids)
Sugar, Gum Arabic, Oil Of Peppermint, Gelatin, Glucose Syrup.
Altoids Curiously Strong Peppermints
Like That? You'll Love This.
- OrbitPeppermint Gum3ct, 14pcs ea$3.99/ea($0.10/ct)
- EclipseWinterfrost Gum3ct, 18pcs ea$3.99/ea($0.07/ct)
- EclipseSpearmint Gum3ct, 18pcs ea$3.99/ea($0.07/ct)
- HariboGold-Bears Gummi Candy5oz$1.79/ea($5.73/lb)
- M&M'sChocolate Candies, Peanut19.2oz$7.59/ea($6.33/lb)
- Kit KatSnack Size Chocolate Bars10.78oz, approx. 21pcs$4.99/ea($7.41/lb)
- OrbitWintermint Gum3ct, 14pcs ea$3.99/ea($0.10/ct)
- Reese'sPeanut Butter Cup Miniatures10.5oz$4.99/ea($7.60/lb)
- M&M'sChocolate Candies, Peanut10.7oz$4.99/ea($7.46/lb)
- OrbitBubblemint Gum3ct, 14pcs ea$3.99/ea($0.10/ct)
- YorkPeppermint Patties, Miniatures11.4oz$4.99/ea($7.00/lb)
- Swedish FishOriginal Soft and Chewy Candy8oz$2.59/ea($5.18/lb)