Introduced in 1780, Altoids mints were originally marketed to relieve stomach discomfort. By the 1920s, the original cardboard box had been replaced by the more durable distinctive metal tins of today. The irreverent, quirky personality of Altoids mints has led Altoids to be a top-selling mint in the U.S. (from Altoids)
Sugar, Gum Arabic, Oil Of Peppermint, Gelatin, Glucose Syrup.
Altoids Curiously Strong Peppermints
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Hershey'sAssorted Miniatures Chocolate Bars10.4oz$4.99/ea($7.68/lb)
- M&M'sChocolate Candies, Peanut10.7oz$4.99/ea($7.46/lb)
- M&M'sChocolate Candies, Peanut19.2oz$7.59/ea($6.33/lb)
- OrbitPeppermint Gum3ct, 14pcs ea$3.99/ea($0.10/ct)
- EclipseSpearmint Gum3ct, 18pcs ea$3.99/ea($0.07/ct)
- EclipseWinterfrost Gum3ct, 18pcs ea$3.99/ea($0.07/ct)
- OrbitBubblemint Gum3ct, 14pcs ea$3.99/ea($0.10/ct)
- Swedish FishOriginal Soft and Chewy Candy8oz$2.59/ea($5.18/lb)
- M&M'sChocolate Candies, Milk Chocolate10.7oz$4.29/ea($6.41/lb)
- YorkPeppermint Patties, Miniatures11.4oz$4.99/ea($7.00/lb)
- HariboGold-Bears Gummi Candy5oz$1.79/ea($5.73/lb)
- TwizzlersStrawberry Licorice Twists16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)