DescriptionThe difference between a traditionally made pasta like Bionaturae and an industrially made pasta is easy to detect. The pale color and porous surface of our pasta is different because we extrude the shapes through traditional bronze dies and dry our pasta slowly at low temperatures. We carefully select and cultivate all of our certified organic wheat and have it freshly milled for each production. Bionaturae organic pasta is made by a third generation of a family of pasta makers, who mastered the art of making artisan pasta over a century ago. Take time out of your busy day and sit down and enjoy a delicious dinner made with Bionaturae organic pasta from Italy. (from Bionaturae)Claims
- No Pesticides
- Contains Wheat
- May Contain Eggs
Certified Organic Durum Semolina, Water.
Dedicated facility free of Milk, Fish, Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, and Soy.
Bionaturae Organic Fusilli
Like That? You'll Love This.
- BionaturaeOrganic Penne Rigate16oz$3.59/ea($3.59/lb)
- BionaturaeOrganic Whole Wheat Fusilli16oz$3.59/ea($3.59/lb)
- BionaturaeOrganic Linguine16oz$3.59/ea($3.59/lb)
- BionaturaeOrganic Egg Pappardelle8.8oz$3.69/ea($6.71/lb)
7%Organic ValleyMozzarella Stringles6ct, 1oz ea$6.99/eaAny 2 Organic Valley Snack Stick for $13($18.64/lb)
- Organic Fuji Apples4ct$6.99/eaabout $3.50/lb
- Cascadian FarmOrganic Sweet Peas, Frozen10oz$2.99/ea($4.78/lb)
- Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$4.49/ea
- Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$7.99/ea
33%Organic Hass Avocadoapprox. 0.5lb$2.49/ea
$2.992 for $4
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Organic Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$4.99/ea