DescriptionThe difference between a traditionally made pasta like Bionaturae and an industrially made pasta is easy to detect. The pale color and porous surface of our pasta is different because we extrude the shapes through traditional bronze dies and dry our pasta slowly at low temperatures. We carefully select and cultivate all of our certified organic wheat and have it freshly milled for each production. Bionaturae organic pasta is made by a third generation of a family of pasta makers, who mastered the art of making artisan pasta over a century ago. Take time out of your busy day and sit down and enjoy a delicious dinner made with Bionaturae organic pasta from Italy. (from Bionaturae)Claims
- Contains Wheat
Organic Durum Semolina.
Bionaturae Organic Linguine
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Garlic$4.99/lb
33%Avocados from MexicoOrganic Hass Avocado$2.49/ea
$2.992 for $4
- Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$4.49/ea
- BionaturaeOrganic Whole Wheat Spaghetti16oz$3.59/ea($3.59/lb)
- BionaturaeOrganic Fusilli16oz$3.59/ea($3.59/lb)
- BionaturaeOrganic Penne Rigate16oz$3.59/ea($3.59/lb)
- BionaturaeOrganic Egg Pappardelle8.8oz$3.69/ea($6.71/lb)
- De CeccoOrganic Penne Rigate12oz$3.19/ea($4.25/lb)