- DescriptionAuthentic Trappist beer brewed within a monastery under the watchful eyes of monks. Chimay Red imparts fruity apricots aromas followed by silky yet slightly bitter taste. This copper ale topped with a creamy head is excellent when paired with the monk's own Chimay cheese.
- Alcohol Information
Chimay Red Cap Brown Ale, Glass Bottle
Like That? You'll Love This.
- OmmegangAbbey Ale, Glass Bottle750ml$9.99/ea($6.28/pt)
- DuvelBelgian Strong Pale Ale, Glass Bottle25fl oz$13.99/ea($8.97/pt)
- OmmegangHennepin Saison Ale, Glass Bottle750ml$11.99/ea($7.54/pt)
- ChimayRed Cap Brown Ale, Glass Bottle25fl oz$15.99/ea($10.25/pt)
- Brooklyn BrewerySorachi Ace Ale, Glass Bottle750ml$11.99/ea($7.54/pt)
- Hitachino Nest BeerWhite Ale, Glass Bottle24fl oz$13.99/ea($9.33/pt)