DescriptionAngel hair is typical of the areas surrounding Genoa, Rome (Ciociaria) and Naples. they are thin rod shaped pasta. This pasta is suitable to eat with very simple sauces: butter and cheese, or melted butter with cheese and sage. Other perfect matches are egg-based sauces or fresh tomato sauces. They are delicious in a light broth. In the Naples area they are also used for oven pies. (from De Cecco)
Durum (Wheat) Semolina, Niacin, Ferrous Lactate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid.
De Cecco Angel Hair (No. 9)
Like That? You'll Love This.
- De CeccoOrecchiette16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
- De CeccoFarfalle16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
- De CeccoRotelle16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
- De CeccoElbows16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
- De CeccoShells No. 5016oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
12%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.99/ea2 for $7
- De CeccoLinguine16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
24%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$1.99/ea2 for $3
- De CeccoFusilli16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
- De CeccoSmall Shells16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
- De CeccoRigatoni16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
20%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea2 for $8