DescriptionFarfalle come from Lombardy and Emilia and are named after their bowtie shape, with a little frill right in the middle. They are at their best with delicate sauces: butter based with ham and peas; mild white sauces with salmon and cream; light cream cheese-based sauces with saffron or curry. (from De Cecco)
Durum (Wheat) Semolina, Niacin, Ferrous Lactate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid.
De Cecco Farfalle
Like That? You'll Love This.
- De CeccoFusilli16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$6.99/ea
- De CeccoPenne Rigate16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
- De CeccoSpaghetti16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
- De CeccoRigatoni16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
- De CeccoOrecchiette16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
- De CeccoCavatappi16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
- De CeccoLinguine16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea
- De CeccoShells No. 5016oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)