DescriptionFarfalle come from Lombardy and Emilia and are named after their bowtie shape, with a little frill right in the middle. They are at their best with delicate sauces: butter based with ham and peas; mild white sauces with salmon and cream; light cream cheese-based sauces with saffron or curry. (from De Cecco)
Durum (Wheat) Semolina, Niacin, Ferrous Lactate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid.
De Cecco Farfalle
Item is temporarily unavailable.
Like That? You'll Love This.
10%Lemonsapprox. 0.25lb$0.89/ea5 for $4
- De CeccoFusilli16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$22.99/lb
- De CeccoCavatappi16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- De CeccoRigatoni16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
- De CeccoElbows16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- De CeccoLinguine16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
- De CeccoPenne Rigate16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)