- DescriptionJust like all the De Cecco pasta, even the Spinach Specialities are made with the best durum wheat. The spinach is not just any spinach, blanched and frozen right after been picked, just like the ones that expert cooks choose at the market. Only the best spinach can become a De Cecco ingredient. Linguine come from Liguria and became part of the local culinary tradition. They have a long flat shape. Given their origin Linguine is best matched with oil and herb-based sauces, excellent with pesto. Other perfect matches are fish-based sauces with shell fish and seafood, and with white sauces made of cream, mascarpone, soft cheeses, adding spices like saffron, radish, curry and ginger. (from De Cecco)About De Cecco
Durum (Wheat) Semolina, Spinach, Niacin, Ferrous Lactate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid.
De Cecco Linguine with Spinach
Like That? You'll Love This.
- 0.50lb | $9.99/lb$5.00
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz$3.99/ea
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- 0.25lb | $16.99/lb$4.25
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Arugula Saladapprox. 5oz$3.99/ea
- FreshDirectSemolina Demi Baguette, Frozen2pk, 11" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)