- Linguine is a Ligurian specialty. They are flat and narrow like a tagliatella. Linguine is best paired with fresh tomato-based sauces with vegetables and herbs, or with quick hot sauces made with extra virgin olive oil, garlic, red hot peppers and anchovies. Other perfect matches are fish-based sauces with shell fish and seafood, and with white sauces made of cream, mascarpone, soft cheeses, adding spices like saffron, radish, curry and ginger. (from De Cecco)About De Cecco
Durum (Wheat) Semolina, Niacin, Ferrous Lactate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid.
De Cecco Linguine
Like That? You'll Love This.
$4.19Any 2 Grated Cheese for $6.00($10.94/lb)
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinach Blendapprox. 5oz
- FreshDirectSemolina Demi Baguette, Frozen2pk, 11" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- 0.25lb | $9.99/lb$2.50
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz
- 0.25lb | $18.99/lb$4.75
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Kaleapprox. 5oz
- FreshDirectGarlic Bread Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.99/ea