DescriptionLinguine is a Ligurian specialty. They are flat and narrow like a tagliatella. Linguine is best paired with fresh tomato-based sauces with vegetables and herbs, or with quick hot sauces made with extra virgin olive oil, garlic, red hot peppers and anchovies. Other perfect matches are fish-based sauces with shell fish and seafood, and with white sauces made of cream, mascarpone, soft cheeses, adding spices like saffron, radish, curry and ginger. (from De Cecco)
Durum (Wheat) Semolina, Niacin, Ferrous Lactate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid.
De Cecco Linguine
Item is temporarily unavailable.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$22.99/lb
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$4.99/lb
- De CeccoElbows16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
- Hass Avocado$2.99/ea
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
28%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5
- Russet Potato, Medium$1.29/lb
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
- Green Zucchini$1.99/lb
19%Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea5 for $4