- DescriptionRigatoni belongs to the straight ridged pasta cuts. They might originally come from the Campania region. It is a rather adaptable cut and is suitable with tomato or vegetable-based sauces. They are at their best with meatbased sauces such as with stew, meat and mushrooms, veal and pork, sausage and fowl ragús. Best are liquid based sauces able to to cling to the pasta's ridges. (from De Cecco)
Durumm (Wheat) Semolina, Niacin, Ferrous Lactate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid.
De Cecco Rigatoni
Like That? You'll Love This.
- De CeccoPenne Rigate16oz$2.69/ea($2.69/lb)
- Rao's HomemadeMarinara Sauce32oz$9.99/ea($5.00/lb)
- De CeccoFarfalle16oz$2.69/ea($2.69/lb)
- De CeccoRotelle16oz$2.69/ea($2.69/lb)
- De CeccoFusilli16oz$2.69/ea($2.69/lb)
- De CeccoThin Spaghetti (No. 11)16oz$2.69/ea($2.69/lb)
- De CeccoSpaghetti16oz$2.69/ea($2.69/lb)
19%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea2 for $4
- De CeccoLinguine16oz$2.69/ea($2.69/lb)
- De CeccoOrecchiette16oz$2.69/ea($2.69/lb)
33%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea2 for $8
- De CeccoShells No. 5016oz$2.69/ea($2.69/lb)