DescriptionRigatoni belongs to the straight ridged pasta cuts. They might originally come from the Campania region. It is a rather adaptable cut and is suitable with tomato or vegetable-based sauces. They are at their best with meatbased sauces such as with stew, meat and mushrooms, veal and pork, sausage and fowl ragús. Best are liquid based sauces able to to cling to the pasta's ridges. (from De Cecco)
Durumm (Wheat) Semolina, Niacin, Ferrous Lactate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid.
De Cecco Rigatoni
Like That? You'll Love This.
- De CeccoFusilli16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- De CeccoSmall Shells16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
- De CeccoSpaghetti16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
- De CeccoFarfalle16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
- De CeccoOrecchiette16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$22.99/lb
- De CeccoThin Spaghetti (No. 11)16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
30%Broccoli Rabeapprox. 1lb bunch$3.49/ea
- De CeccoAngel Hair (No. 9)16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea