- Rotelle belong to the creative shaped pasta cuts. Their geographical origin is unclear. They have a ridged round surface like a wheel with rays in the middle. They can be served with tomato sauces, with or without meat. Also perfect with broth and minestrone. (from De Cecco)About De Cecco
Durum (Wheat) Semolina, Niacin, Ferrous Lactate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid.
De Cecco Rotelle
Like That? You'll Love This.
- De CeccoElbows16oz$2.49/ea($2.49/lb)
- De CeccoFusilli16oz$2.49/ea($2.49/lb)
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size8ct, 63 sheets ea$12.99/ea($1.62/ct)(details)OFF ONE Bounty 8ct Huge, White, Select-A-Size Rolls OR 12ct Huge, White, Select-A-Size RollsSave $2.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.69/ea
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.29/lb
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea