DescriptionRotelle belong to the creative shaped pasta cuts. Their geographical origin is unclear. They have a ridged round surface like a wheel with rays in the middle. They can be served with tomato sauces, with or without meat. Also perfect with broth and minestrone. (from De Cecco)
Durum (Wheat) Semolina, Niacin, Ferrous Lactate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid.
De Cecco Rotelle
Item is temporarily unavailable.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- De CeccoFusilli16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
- De CeccoOrecchiette16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
- De CeccoElbows16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
- De CeccoCavatappi16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
- De CeccoSmall Shells16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb
- De CeccoPenne Rigate16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
- De CeccoSpaghetti16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
28%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5
5%BarillaGemelli16oz$1.59/eaAny 2 Pastas for $3($1.59/lb)
- De CeccoRigatoni16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
- De CeccoLinguine16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)