DescriptionThis cut comes from southern Italy, specifically from Naples. It has a round section (long, thin round strands.) The perfect match for this pasta type is a either cold or warm fresh tomato, vegetable or herb-based sauces. Excellent also with quickly made sauces, with extra virgin olive oil, garlic, chili and anchovies. Also superb with fish- and shellfish- based sauces. (from De Cecco)
Durum (Wheat)Semolina, Niacin, Ferrous Lactate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid.
De Cecco Thin Spaghetti (No. 11)
Like That? You'll Love This.
- De CeccoLinguine16oz$2.99/ea($2.99/lb)
- De CeccoRigatoni16oz$2.99/ea($2.99/lb)
- De CeccoAngel Hair (No. 9)16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
- De CeccoPenne Rigate16oz$2.99/ea($2.99/lb)
- De CeccoFusilli16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
- De CeccoFarfalle16oz$3.19/ea($3.19/lb)
- Rao's HomemadeMarinara Sauce32oz$9.99/ea($5.00/lb)
- De CeccoElbows16oz$2.99/ea($2.99/lb)
- De CeccoOrecchiette16oz$2.99/ea($2.99/lb)
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$21.99/lb
- De CeccoSpaghetti16oz$2.99/ea($2.99/lb)
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4