DescriptionAn Imperial I.P.A. brewed to be savored from a snifter. A big beer with a great malt backbone that stands up to the extreme hopping rate.
90 Minute IPA was our first continually-hopped beer, which is a method of hopping that allows for a pungent, but not crushing hop flavor. Since introducing the world to the continual-hopping method with our 90 Minute IPA, we've since released a continually-hopped 60 Minute IPA, 120 Minute IPA and even a 75 Minute IPA (a cask-conditioned blend of 60 & 90 Minute IPAs). (from Dogfish Head)
Dogfish Head 90 Minute Imperial IPA, Glass Bottles
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Dogfish Head60 Minute IPA, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$13.99/ea($3.11/pt)
- StoneIndia Pale Ale, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$13.99/ea($3.11/pt)
- Dogfish Head90 Minute Imperial IPA, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$17.99/ea($6.00/pt)
- Sierra NevadaPale Ale, Cans12ct, 12fl oz ea$21.99/ea($2.44/pt)
- Victory Brewing Co.Golden Monkey Tripel Ale, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$14.99/ea($3.33/pt)
- Sixpoint BreweryResin Double IPA, Cans6ct, 12fl oz ea$14.99/ea($3.33/pt)
newAllagashWhite Beer, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$14.99/ea($3.33/pt)