HarpoonBrewery Fall Tailgater Variety Pack, Glass Bottles
This variety pack contains 3 bottles each of:
- Harpoon IPA: Our IPA finds harmony in the combination of hops, malt, and yeast so that no single ingredient dominates the drinking experience. The sturdy malt backbone provides depth of body and color and is balanced by a pleasantly hoppy finish...best enjoyed with friends.
- Harpoon Flannel Friday: This hoppy amber ale is our tribute to the quintessential season of change. A bright hop aroma from late hop additions plays with its strong malt backbone. Amber-hued, medium-bodied, with hints of citrus and pine, this ale is made for the crisp days (and nights) of fall.
- Harpoon Octoberfest: Harpoon Octoberfest is a malty tribute to fall, balanced by a gentle hop bitterness. In keeping with tradition, it is a Märzen-style beer, brewed with abundant quantities of Munich, chocolate, and pale malts. Those malts provide a solid, full body and create the beer's deep color. It is a rich, flavorful beer.
- Harpoon Rec. League: There's no "I" in "team," but there is one in refreshing! An all-star lineup of ingredients that includes a healthy dose of hops, sea salt, buckwheat, and chia work together to create this quenching pale ale. Low in alcohol, light in calories, and just a little hazy, Rec. League was crafted to be your #1 cool-down companion.
Like That? You'll Love This
Like That? You'll Love This
Learn about out sustainanability standards
FreshDirect is committed to offering sustainably-caught and responsibly-farmed seafood. It’s our belief that you should be able to make educated food choices and deserve the assurance that you’re making a responsible purchase. Therefore, we maintain strict standards to ensure all of our fish and shellfish are sourced according to stringent guidelines.
When buying wild-caught seafood from FreshDirect, you can be confident that it has been sourced according to the guidelines set by FreshDirect with the guidance of the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) and the Monterey Bay Seafood Watch. We only partner with fisheries that adhere to these rigorous standards. Whether it’s our Nova Scotia harpooned swordfish, our Icelandic Atlantic cod, or our Alaska wild salmon, these fish are caught utilizing the latest environmentally-friendly technology, ensuring fish stocks remain healthy for years to come.
FreshDirect understands the importance of preserving the world’s wild fish populations and addressing the current climate challenges while balancing the demand for quality ingredients. In order to provide more choices for our customers, we work with leading aquaculture farms. These farms rely on cutting-edge technology and adhere to the guiding principles set by the Aquaculture Stewardship Council (ASC) and the Global Aquaculture Alliance (GAA), two global leaders in responsible and sustainable aquaculture. Socially- and environmentally-conscious aquaculture provides a reliable source of seafood while reducing reliance on wild stocks. FreshDirect’s partners include land-based farms that use geothermal power, have reduced pen density, and raise fish without antibiotics, hormones, or soy- or fish-based meal.
All wild and farm-raised fish from FreshDirect is 100% traceable to its source and certified sustainable by the MSC, ASC, or GAA or rated as a Best Choice or Good Alternative by the Seafood Watch. Most importantly, we personally know the fishermen who catch or raise your seafood. When you choose seafood from FreshDirect, not only are you getting the best quality available, but also the knowledge that you’re supporting people and practices making a positive and lasting impact on our planet.
What Makes a Product Top-Rated?
Our food experts review our entire stock of fruit, vegetables, and seafood on a daily basis, taking notes and ranking each product. Only the best of the best receive our "Top-Rated" designation.
These ratings are updated each morning on our website to ensure that our recommendations will remain accurate for deliveries that day and on the following day.
ABOUT OUR PACKAGING
Standard PackagingA Styrofoam tray that is sealed in plastic — rigid enough to stack in the fridge, and free of charge. Meat in standard packaging is best when eaten within 3 days (stored at a refrigerator temperature of 38 degrees). For optimal freezing we recommend vacuum packaging.
Vacuum PackagingThis sturdy, airtight plastic pouch will protect and prolong the life of your order. It is perfect for freezing. With the seal intact, vacuum-packed meat will keep for up to 9 months in your freezer. For your convenience, each roast is individually vacuum packed; when meat is sold as a chop, steak or by the pound, your meat will be vacuum-packed based on minimum quantity. For example, if the minimum quantity of chops is two, your chops will arrive in vacuum-packs of two.
NOTE: Always check the "use or freeze by" date on your product label.
While shopping, and prior to day of your delivery, you will see in your cart an estimated weight and price for variable weight items which are priced by the pound. On the day of your delivery, your actual variable items are prepared by weighing each item to determine the final price you see on your receipt. Please note that actual weight will vary from the estimated weight due to seasonality, source, and country of origin.
ABOUT OUR HEAT INDEX
We've developed this Heat Index to give you an approximation of how spicy a particular dish tastes. Keep in mind that people tolerate chili heat in very different ways, so this scale may not reflect your individual experience with a dish.*
NO HEATThere's no heat here — safe for the kids.
MINOR HEATExpect no more than a little tingle on the tongue.
SUBTLE HEATOne might describe this dish as "peppery."
MEDIUM HEATA spicy warmth that builds as you eat and lingers a while.
STRONG HEATThis dish has kick — keep a cool beverage on hand.
FIERY HEATYour eyes will water. Your nose will run. You've been warned.
*Note for sensitive palates: Heat ratings are never guaranteed! Due to unpredictable environmental variations that range from rainfall to chance genetic changeability, chili spice often differs. Even two identical-looking jalapeños can pack two very different heat levels.
SHOP SMARTER. SAVE MORE. WASTE LESS.
Enjoy our freshest feature - new Guaranteed Freshness Dates!
Introducing new Guaranteed Freshness Dates
We've always stood behind superior quality with Our Freshness Guarantee, but now you'll see clearly marked freshness information for all our perishable products (fruit, vegetables, flowers, meat, fish, dairy goods, etc.) as well as every item our kitchen produces.
Counting Fresh Days: How Our Guarantees Work
Start counting freshness dates on the day after you get your delivery. Keep in mind - these are only the minimum number of freshness days we guarantee. With appropriate food storage or flower care, you may enjoy even more.
How Guaranteed Freshness Dates Benefit You
Our Guaranteed Freshness Dates take the guesswork out of shopping so you can make informed decisions that help you avoid waste and save money. We offer far better freshness than the competition.
Our Freshness Guarantee
We take great pride in the quality of our fresh food, flowers and packaged goods, so we guarantee your satisfaction with every product, every time. If you are dissatisfied with any item in your order, just contact us right away, and we'll make it right.
How do we ensure such quality? It's been our mission from the beginning. Here are just a few of the ways we offer superior products in every order:
- Experts inspect our produce, flowers and seafood every morning and assign Daily Quality Ratings.
- Our food and flowers come directly from farms, dairies and fisheries (not middlemen), so they're always several days fresher when they get to your door.
- No retail store can match the standard of cleanliness and quality at our fully refrigerated, state-of-the-art facility.
- A range of temperature and humidity environments guarantee that every piece of produce and every flower is stored in its optimal climate.
- Our refrigerator-freezer trucks ensure your items are delivered as cold and fresh as they were when they left our facility.
Smart Storage and Care Means Maximum Freshness
When your food is properly stored and your flowers are properly cared for, you're likely to get even more fresh days for many items. Keep in mind that after a product is opened, you must refer to the package instructions on storage and usage.Click here to return to our homepage.