DescriptionNamed after the home of French Mustard, this classic blend dates back to 1747 when Maille was founded. Made with finely crushed Brassica juncea seeds, it is an ideal accompaniment to red meat. Why not try adding it to macaroni cheese or a hot potato salad for an added kick? (from Maille)
Water, Mustard Seeds, Vinegar, Salt, Citric Acid, Sulphur Dioxide (Preservative).
Maille Dijon Mustard
Like That? You'll Love This.
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
15%Limes$0.59/ea4 for $2
14%Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$3.49/ea2 for $6
- MailleCornichons13.5 floz$6.59/ea($7.81/pt)
- MailleHoney Dijon Mustard8oz$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
- HeinzKetchup Squeezable20oz$3.19/ea($2.55/pt)
- Hellmann'sReal Mayonnaise15fl oz$3.99/ea($4.26/pt)
33%Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb$1/lb for 3lb or more
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.29/ea