DescriptionNamed after the home of French Mustard, this classic blend dates back to 1747 when Maille was founded. Made with finely crushed Brassica juncea seeds, it is an ideal accompaniment to red meat. Why not try adding it to macaroni cheese or a hot potato salad for an added kick? (from Maille)Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Water, Mustard Seeds, Vinegar, Salt, Citric Acid, Sulphur Dioxide (Preservative).
Maille Dijon Mustard
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Grey PouponCountry Dijon Mustard8oz$4.69/ea($9.38/lb)
- MailleHoney Dijon Mustard8oz$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
- MailleCornichons13.5 floz$6.59/ea($7.81/pt)
- Vermont CreameryCrème Fraîche8oz$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
- Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- HeinzKetchup Squeezable20oz$3.19/ea($2.55/pt)
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$3.49/ea
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$22.99/lb
39%Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$2.49/ea2 for $3