DescriptionNamed after the home of French Mustard, this classic blend dates back to 1747 when Maille was founded. Made with finely crushed Brassica juncea seeds, it is an ideal accompaniment to red meat. Why not try adding it to macaroni cheese or a hot potato salad for an added kick? (from Maille)Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Water, Mustard Seeds, Vinegar, Salt, Citric Acid, Sulphur Dioxide (Preservative).
Maille Dijon Mustard
Item is temporarily unavailable.
Like That? You'll Love This.
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.29/ea
- HeinzOrganic Ketchup14oz$3.99/ea($4.56/lb)
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$2.49/ea
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$3.49/ea
$4.992 for $6
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$22.99/lb
- Red Onion, Large$0.99/lb
24%Thymebunch$1.99/ea2 for $3
15%Limes$0.59/ea4 for $2
24%Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Chivesapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea