- DescriptionNamed after the home of French Mustard, this classic blend dates back to 1747 when Maille was founded. Made with finely crushed Brassica juncea seeds, it is an ideal accompaniment to red meat. Why not try adding it to macaroni cheese or a hot potato salad for an added kick? (from Maille)Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Water, Mustard Seeds, Vinegar, Salt, Citric Acid, Sulphur Dioxide (Preservative).
Maille Dijon Mustard
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea
- MailleHoney Dijon Mustard8oz$3.99/ea($7.98/pt)
- Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50
- Hellmann'sReal Mayonnaise15fl oz$3.69/ea($3.93/pt)
12%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$2.99/ea
- Vermont CreameryCrème Fraîche8oz$4.99/ea