- DescriptionThese crunchy, yeasty, all-natural pretzels are like French baguettes in a world of Wonderbread slices. Sometimes known as "Pennsylvania Dutch," "hard," or "beer" pretzels, the Martin family rolls and twists the dough by hand in small batches, giving these addictive snacks a texture that's clearly distinguishable from mass-produced pretzels. After forming, Martins' Pretzels are boiled, baked in stone-lined ovens and dried to create their rich, brown finish, signature texture and undeniable crunch.Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Contains Wheat
Flour, Water, Yeast, Salt, Soda.
Martin's Pretzels Salted Pretzels
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.73/ea
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size8ct, 63 sheets ea$13.99/ea($1.75/ct)(details)OFF ONE Bounty Paper Towel Product 6ct or largerSave $1.00
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.59/ea
- $4.48/eaabout $2.24/lb
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.49/ea