- These crunchy, yeasty, all-natural pretzels are like French baguettes in a world of Wonderbread slices. Sometimes known as "Pennsylvania Dutch," "hard," or "beer" pretzels, the Martin family rolls and twists the dough by hand in small batches, giving these addictive snacks a texture that's clearly distinguishable from mass-produced pretzels. After forming, Martins' Pretzels are boiled, baked in stone-lined ovens and dried to create their rich, brown finish, signature texture and undeniable crunch.Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Contains Wheat
Flour, Water, Yeast, Salt, Soda.
Martin's Pretzels Salted Pretzels
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size8ct, 63 sheets ea$12.99/ea($1.62/ct)(details)OFF ONE Bounty 8ct Huge, White, Select-A-Size Rolls OR 12ct Huge, White, Select-A-Size RollsSave $2.00
- $4.98/eaabout $2.49/lb
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.69/ea
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.59/ea
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.29/lb
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.49/ea
- Gala Apples4ct$3.98/eaabout $1.99/lb