- Rice Pilaf is typically a blend of rice, spices and toasted pasta. Pilafs can also have ingredients added such as other grains, nuts, fruits, vegetables, meat or seafood‒the variations are as endless as your creativity! Our rice blends combine long grain rice with nutty, chewy wild rice to bring a change of taste and texture to your table. (from Near East)Claims
- All Natural
- Contains Wheat
Parboiled Long Grain Rice, Orzo (Macaroni Product Made From Wheat Flour), Salt, Autolyzed Yeast Extract*, Onions*, Garlic*, Turmeric Spice Which Imparts Color.
Near East Rice Pilaf
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Green Beansapprox. 1lb$1.59/ea
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.29/lb
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.49/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.69/ea
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.69/ea