DescriptionOmmegang, our first brew, was inspired by the centuries-old brewing practices of the Belgian Trappist monks. This burgundian brew gives off a variety of aromas, including plum and cinnamon, and packs in flavors such as caramel, toffee, and licorice. At 8.5% alcohol by volume, it is known to cause spontaneous meditation.
Try Ommegang with pork, lamb, rabbit, beef, carbonnades, marinated roasts, barbeque, rich cheeses and almost every dessert. (from Ommegang)
Ommegang Abbey Ale, Glass Bottle
Like That? You'll Love This.
- OmmegangThree Philosophers Ale, Glass Bottle750ml$12.99/ea($8.17/pt)
- Brooklyn BrewerySorachi Ace Ale, Glass Bottle750ml$11.99/ea($7.54/pt)
- ChimayRed Cap Brown Ale, Glass Bottle25fl oz$15.99/ea($10.25/pt)
- ChimayGrande Reserve Dark Ale, Glass Bottle25fl oz$17.99/ea($11.53/pt)
- OmmegangHennepin Saison Ale, Glass Bottle750ml$11.99/ea($7.54/pt)
- Hitachino Nest BeerWhite Ale, Glass Bottle24fl oz$13.99/ea($9.33/pt)
- DuvelBelgian Strong Pale Ale, Glass Bottle25fl oz$13.99/ea($8.97/pt)