DescriptionPabst Blue Ribbon is brewed in the finest traditions of an American Premium Lager dating back to 1844. Brewed with a combination of 2 & 6-row malted barley, select cereal grains and American and European hops, Pabst Blue Ribbon is fermented with a proprietary lager yeast. Our unique fermentation and maturation process results in a smooth, full bodied beer with a clean, crisp finish with a fine noble hop aroma. (from Pabts Blue Ribbon)
Pabst Blue Ribbon Lager, Cans
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Brooklyn BreweryOktoberfest, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$11.99/ea($2.66/pt)
- MillerHigh Life Pilsner, Cans12ct, 12fl oz ea$12.99/ea($1.44/pt)
- Brooklyn BreweryLager, Cans12ct, 12fl oz ea$21.99/ea($2.44/pt)
- Bronx BreweryAmerican Pale Ale, Cans6ct, 12fl oz ea$12.99/ea($2.89/pt)
- Bud LightLager, Cans18ct, 12fl oz ea$19.99/ea($1.48/pt)