San Pellegrino Aranciata (Orange) is characterized by the fine, intense aromas of real juice and peel from sun-ripened oranges, with a citrusy finish. An Italian tradition since 1932, San Pellegrino Sparkling Fruit Beverages have delighted the world with their authentic Italian taste. It's a unique Italian treat inspired by homemade Aranciata, a carbonated drink mixing real orange juice, carbonated water and sugar. Simply peel back the foil cover and allow your senses to take in the sun-ripened fruit. It's a unique and intense taste that makes any moment special, enabling you to enjoy the life deliziosa any time.
- Six 11.15-ounce/330 mL cans store perfectly in any fridge or pantry
- The signature foil cover on each can ensures quality; just peel back and enjoy the life deliziosa any time you like
- Characterized by the fine intense aromas of real juice and peel from sun-ripened oranges, with a citrusy finish
- Delighting the world with authentic Italian taste since 1932; made with real citrus juice and real sugar
- Can is made with recyclable materials
- No Artificial Color
- No Preservatives
Water, Orange Juice From Concentrate, Sugar, Carbon Dioxide, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors.
San Pellegrino Sparkling Fruit Beverage, Aranciata (Orange), Cans
Like That? You'll Love This.
- San PellegrinoSparkling Fruit Beverage, Aranciata Rossa (Blood Orange), Cans6ct, 11.15fl oz ea$5.99/ea($1.43/pt)
- San PellegrinoSparkling Fruit Beverage, Pompelmo (Grapefruit), Cans6ct, 11.15fl oz ea$5.99/ea($1.43/pt)
- Coca-ColaCola, Classic, Cans6ct, 12fl oz ea$3.79/ea($0.84/pt)
- Coca-Cola Zero SugarCola, Cans12ct, 12fl oz ea$6.99/ea($0.78/pt)
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
28%Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.49/lb
6%San PellegrinoSparkling Natural Mineral Water, Glass Bottles15ct, 25.3fl oz ea$27.99/cs
- Canada DryGinger Ale, Cans6ct, 12fl oz ea$3.49/ea($0.78/pt)
10%San PellegrinoSparkling Natural Mineral Water, Plastic Bottles24ct, 16.9fl oz ea$25.19/cs
- Gala Apples4ct$3.99/eaabout $2.00/lb
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea