San Pellegrino Aranciata (Orange) is characterized by the fine, intense aromas of real juice and peel from sun-ripened oranges, with a citrusy finish. An Italian tradition since 1932, San Pellegrino Sparkling Fruit Beverages have delighted the world with their authentic Italian taste. It's a unique Italian treat inspired by homemade Aranciata, a carbonated drink mixing real orange juice, carbonated water and sugar. Simply peel back the foil cover and allow your senses to take in the sun-ripened fruit. It's a unique and intense taste that makes any moment special, enabling you to enjoy the life deliziosa any time.
- Six 11.15-ounce/330 mL cans store perfectly in any fridge or pantry
- The signature foil cover on each can ensures quality; just peel back and enjoy the life deliziosa any time you like
- Characterized by the fine intense aromas of real juice and peel from sun-ripened oranges, with a citrusy finish
- Delighting the world with authentic Italian taste since 1932; made with real citrus juice and real sugar
- Can is made with recyclable materials
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Color
Water, Orange Juice From Concentrate, Sugar, Carbon Dioxide, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors.
San Pellegrino Sparkling Fruit Beverage, Aranciata (Orange), Cans
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.29/lb
$3.992 for $6.00
- San PellegrinoSparkling Fruit Beverage, Pompelmo (Grapefruit), Cans6ct, 11.15fl oz ea$3.89/ea
- San PellegrinoSparkling Natural Mineral Water, Glass Bottle750ml (25.3fl oz)$1.89/ea($1.20/pt)
- San PellegrinoSparkling Natural Mineral Water, Glass Bottles15ct, 25.3fl oz ea$28.29/cs($1.19/pt)
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.73/bnc
- Gala Apples4ct$3.98/eaabout $1.99/lb