Roland anchovies are cleaned and packed in brine barrels for up to 6 months. Anchovies are then filleted, trimmed for consistent size and packed in olive oil. Product is not heat treated. It will continue to cure in the tin.
Roland anchovies have a distinct flavor and are extremely useful as a flavoring agent. as a naturally preserved product, Roland anchovies can be used either cold or added to dishes to be cooked. While product is reasonably firm, cooking can soften or break down product. (from Roland)
Anchovy Fillets, Olive Oil, Salt.
Roland Flat Fillets of Anchovies in Olive Oil
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$2.99/ea
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
- RolandAnchovy Paste2oz$1.99/ea($15.31/lb)
- Ocean Mist FarmsRomaine Hearts3ct$3.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$2.49/ea
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea
33%Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea2 for $2
- BrunswickSardines in Olive Oil3.75oz$1.99/ea($8.65/lb)
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50