Roland anchovies are cleaned and packed in brine barrels for up to 6 months. Anchovies are then filleted, trimmed for consistent size and packed in olive oil. Product is not heat treated. It will continue to cure in the tin.
Roland anchovies have a distinct flavor and are extremely useful as a flavoring agent. as a naturally preserved product, Roland anchovies can be used either cold or added to dishes to be cooked. While product is reasonably firm, cooking can soften or break down product. (from Roland)
Anchovy Fillets, Olive Oil, Salt.
Roland Flat Fillets of Anchovies in Olive Oil
Like That? You'll Love This.
- RolandNonpareilles Capers3oz$2.99/ea($15.95/lb)
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
24%Thymebunch$1.99/ea2 for $3
- BrunswickSardines in Olive Oil3.75oz$2.19/ea($9.34/lb)
- RolandAnchovy Paste2oz$2.29/ea($18.32/lb)
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.29/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$2.49/ea
- King OscarBrisling Sardines3.75oz$3.99/ea($17.02/lb)
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsRomaine Hearts3ct$3.99/ea
15%Limes$0.59/ea4 for $2