Roland anchovies are cleaned and packed in brine barrels for up to 6 months. Anchovies are then filleted, trimmed for consistent size and packed in olive oil. Product is not heat treated. It will continue to cure in the tin.
Roland anchovies have a distinct flavor and are extremely useful as a flavoring agent. as a naturally preserved product, Roland anchovies can be used either cold or added to dishes to be cooked. While product is reasonably firm, cooking can soften or break down product. (from Roland)
Anchovy Fillets, Olive Oil, Salt.
Roland Flat Fillets of Anchovies in Olive Oil
24%Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
- RolandAnchovy Paste2oz$1.99/ea($15.31/lb)
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
- RolandWhole Baby Clams10oz$2.29/ea($3.63/lb)
- BrunswickSardines in Olive Oil3.75oz$1.79/ea($7.78/lb)
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.69/ea
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $20.99/lb$5.25
- King OscarBrisling Sardines3.75oz$3.59/ea($15.61/lb)
- Ocean Mist FarmsRomaine Hearts3ct$3.99/ea