DescriptionRoland nonpareille capers are the smaller of the commercially used capers, measuring 3-7 mm in diameter. They are green/gray in color. The caper is the flower bud of a low growing bush found in mediterranean countries. It is cured in brine and packed in vinegar. Roland capers are used right out of the jar, for both hot and cold dishes. (from Roland)
Capers, Vinegar, Salt.
Roland Nonpareilles Capers
Like That? You'll Love This.
- GoyaPlain Spanish Olives6.75oz$2.19/ea($5.21/lb)
- RolandAnchovy Fillets in Olive Oil, Jar4.2oz$4.99/ea($19.19/lb)
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- RolandAnchovy Paste2oz$2.29/ea($17.62/lb)
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- RolandLarge Pitted Ripe Olives15oz$2.59/ea($2.76/lb)
25%Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$2.99/ea
- RolandFlat Fillets of Anchovies in Olive Oil2oz$2.99/ea($23.00/lb)
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$2.99/ea
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.49/ea