DescriptionRoland nonpareille capers are the smaller of the commercially used capers, measuring 3-7 mm in diameter. They are green/gray in color. The caper is the flower bud of a low growing bush found in mediterranean countries. It is cured in brine and packed in vinegar. Roland capers are used right out of the jar, for both hot and cold dishes. (from Roland)
Capers, Vinegar, Salt.
Roland Nonpareilles Capers
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$2.99/ea
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$5.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.49/ea
- GoyaStuffed Spanish Olives6.75oz$2.79/ea($6.61/lb)
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea
- Dillapprox. 4oz$3.99/ea
- RolandAnchovy Fillets in Olive Oil, Jar4.2oz$4.99/ea($19.01/lb)
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.29/ea
- RolandFlat Fillets of Anchovies in Olive Oil2oz$2.99/ea($23.92/lb)
- RolandLarge Pitted Ripe Olives15oz$2.59/ea($2.76/lb)
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4