DescriptionRoland nonpareille capers are the smaller of the commercially used capers, measuring 3-7 mm in diameter. They are green/gray in color. The caper is the flower bud of a low growing bush found in mediterranean countries. It is cured in brine and packed in vinegar. Roland capers are used right out of the jar, for both hot and cold dishes. (from Roland)
Capers, Vinegar, Salt.
Roland Nonpareilles Capers
Like That? You'll Love This.
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- RolandLarge Pitted Ripe Olives15oz$2.59/ea($2.76/lb)
- RolandAnchovy Fillets in Olive Oil, Jar4.2oz$4.99/ea($19.01/lb)
- RolandFlat Fillets of Anchovies in Olive Oil2oz$2.99/ea($23.92/lb)
37%GoyaCannellini Beans15.5oz$1.59/eaAny 4 Varieties for $4($1.64/lb)
- GoyaPitted Salad Olives with Pimento7oz$2.79/ea($6.38/lb)
- GoyaStuffed Spanish Olives6.75oz$2.79/ea($6.61/lb)
$4.992 for $8
- RolandAnchovy Paste2oz$2.29/ea($18.32/lb)
15%Limes$0.59/ea4 for $2
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6