- DescriptionRoland nonpareille capers are the smaller of the commercially used capers, measuring 3-7 mm in diameter. They are green/gray in color. The caper is the flower bud of a low growing bush found in mediterranean countries. It is cured in brine and packed in vinegar. Roland capers are used right out of the jar, for both hot and cold dishes. (from Roland)
Capers, Vinegar, Salt.
Roland Nonpareilles Capers
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
12%Asparagusapprox. 1lb$3.99/ea2 for $7
- RolandAnchovy Fillets in Olive Oil, Jar4.2oz$4.99/ea($19.19/lb)
- RolandFlat Fillets of Anchovies in Olive Oil2oz$2.29/ea($17.62/lb)
- Tomatoes on the Vine$3.49/lb
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- RolandAnchovy Paste2oz$2.29/ea($17.62/lb)
- GoyaPitted Salad Olives with Pimento7oz$2.59/ea($5.89/lb)
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Dillapprox. 4oz$2.49/ea
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$2.99/ea