DescriptionRoland nonpareille capers are the smaller of the commercially used capers, measuring 3-7 mm in diameter. They are green/gray in color. The caper is the flower bud of a low growing bush found in mediterranean countries. It is cured in brine and packed in vinegar. Roland capers are used right out of the jar, for both hot and cold dishes. (from Roland)
Capers, Vinegar, Salt.
Roland Nonpareilles Capers
Like That? You'll Love This.
- GoyaStuffed Spanish Olives6.75oz$2.79/ea($6.61/lb)
- RolandAnchovy Fillets in Olive Oil, Jar4.2oz$4.99/ea($19.01/lb)
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.29/ea
- RolandAnchovy Paste2oz$2.29/ea($18.32/lb)
- RolandFlat Fillets of Anchovies in Olive Oil2oz$2.99/ea($23.92/lb)
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$2.99/ea
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea
- RolandLarge Pitted Ripe Olives15oz$2.59/ea($2.76/lb)
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.49/ea
15%Limes$0.59/ea4 for $2