DescriptionRoland nonpareille capers are the smaller of the commercially used capers, measuring 3-7 mm in diameter. They are green/gray in color. The caper is the flower bud of a low growing bush found in mediterranean countries. It is cured in brine and packed in vinegar. Roland capers are used right out of the jar, for both hot and cold dishes. (from Roland)
Capers, Vinegar, Salt.
Roland Nonpareilles Capers
Earliest delivery Wed 4/08
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.29/ea
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$22.99/lb
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$3.49/ea
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea
24%Organic Limes$0.99/ea4 for $3
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
- Green Zucchini$2.49/lb
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$2.49/ea
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea