DescriptionRoland nonpareille capers are the smaller of the commercially used capers, measuring 3-7 mm in diameter. They are green/gray in color. The caper is the flower bud of a low growing bush found in mediterranean countries. It is cured in brine and packed in vinegar. Roland capers are used right out of the jar, for both hot and cold dishes. (from Roland)
Capers, Vinegar, Salt.
Roland Nonpareilles Capers
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.29/ea
- RolandLarge Pitted Ripe Olives6.3oz$2.59/ea($6.58/lb)
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$3.49/ea
25%Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea2 for $6
- GoyaPitted Salad Olives with Pimento7oz$2.79/ea($6.38/lb)
- RolandAnchovy Fillets in Olive Oil, Jar4.2oz$4.99/ea($19.01/lb)
15%Limes$0.59/ea4 for $2
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
33%Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.49/ea2 for $2
24%Thymebunch$1.99/ea2 for $3
- RolandFlat Fillets of Anchovies in Olive Oil2oz$2.99/ea($23.92/lb)