- DescriptionRoland nonpareille capers are the smaller of the commercially used capers, measuring 3-7 mm in diameter. They are green/gray in color. The caper is the flower bud of a low growing bush found in mediterranean countries. It is cured in brine and packed in vinegar. Roland capers are used right out of the jar, for both hot and cold dishes. (from Roland)
Capers, Vinegar, Salt.
Roland Nonpareilles Capers
Like That? You'll Love This.
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- RolandAnchovy Fillets in Olive Oil, Jar4.2oz$4.29/ea($16.50/lb)
16%Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$2.99/ea2 for $5
- RolandAnchovy Paste2oz$1.99/ea($15.31/lb)
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
- RolandFlat Fillets of Anchovies in Olive Oil2oz$2.29/ea($17.62/lb)
33%Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$2.49/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea
33%Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea2 for $2
- Dillapprox. 4oz$2.49/ea
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea