- DescriptionRoland nonpareille capers are the smaller of the commercially used capers, measuring 3-7 mm in diameter. They are green/gray in color. The caper is the flower bud of a low growing bush found in mediterranean countries. It is cured in brine and packed in vinegar. Roland capers are used right out of the jar, for both hot and cold dishes. (from Roland)
Capers, Vinegar, Salt.
Roland Nonpareilles Capers
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Tomatoes on the Vine$3.49/lb
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
24%Thymebunch$1.99/ea2 for $3
- RolandFlat Fillets of Anchovies in Olive Oil2oz$2.29/ea($17.62/lb)
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$3.49/ea
12%Asparagusapprox. 1lb$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$2.99/ea
- RolandAnchovy Fillets in Olive Oil, Jar4.2oz$4.99/ea($19.19/lb)
- GoyaStuffed Spanish Olives6.75oz$2.49/ea($5.93/lb)
- RolandLarge Pitted Ripe Olives15oz$2.49/ea($2.65/lb)