DescriptionRoland nonpareille capers are the smaller of the commercially used capers, measuring 3-7 mm in diameter. They are green/gray in color. The caper is the flower bud of a low growing bush found in mediterranean countries. It is cured in brine and packed in vinegar. Roland capers are used right out of the jar, for both hot and cold dishes. (from Roland)
Capers, Vinegar, Salt.
Roland Nonpareilles Capers
Like That? You'll Love This.
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
19%Dillapprox. 4oz$2.49/ea2 for $4
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
15%Limes$0.59/ea4 for $2
- RolandLarge Pitted Ripe Olives6.3oz$2.59/ea($6.58/lb)
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.29/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$2.49/ea
- RolandAnchovy Fillets in Olive Oil, Jar4.2oz$4.99/ea($19.01/lb)
24%Thymebunch$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea
- GoyaPitted Salad Olives with Pimento7oz$2.79/ea($6.38/lb)