- Roland fish sauce is produced from anchovies fermented with water and salt, a highly concentrated process that yields a thin sauce the color of pale sherry. Used for Asian cuisine, especially Thai cooking. (from Roland)
Anchovies, Salt, Sugar and Water. Very Often A Salt Cube Is Found In The Bottle Which Is A Natural By Product Of The Process.
Roland Fish Sauce
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Napa Cabbagehead$1.49/lb
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Shredded Carrotsapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea
- KikkomanSoy Sauce10fl oz$2.29/ea($3.63/pt)
- Chef OnePotstickers, Thai Style Chicken Dumplings14-16ct, 13oz$4.99/ea($6.14/lb)
- FreshDirectBroccoli Floretsapprox. 1lb$6.99/ea
- KikkomanLite Soy Sauce10fl oz$2.99/ea($4.75/pt)