DescriptionRoland fish sauce is produced from anchovies fermented with water and salt, a highly concentrated process that yields a thin sauce the color of pale sherry. Used for Asian cuisine, especially Thai cooking. (from Roland)
Anchovies, Salt, Sugar and Water. Very Often A Salt Cube Is Found In The Bottle Which Is A Natural By Product Of The Process.
Roland Fish Sauce
Like That? You'll Love This.
- RolandGreen Curry Paste6.8oz$3.39/ea($7.88/pt)
- RolandRed Curry Paste6.8oz$3.39/ea($7.88/pt)
- A Taste Of ThaiRice Noodles16oz$5.59/ea($5.59/lb)
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.79/ea
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
- A Taste Of ThaiLite Coconut Milk13.5fl oz$3.99/ea($4.75/lb)
- A Taste Of ThaiCoconut Milk13.5fl oz$3.99/ea($4.75/lb)
24%Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Mintapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea
- MarukanRice Vinegar12fl oz$3.99/ea($5.32/pt)
- DynastyHoisin Sauce7oz$2.99/ea($6.80/pt)
- RolandPure Sesame Oil6fl oz$3.99/ea($10.50/pt)