DescriptionRoland fish sauce is produced from anchovies fermented with water and salt, a highly concentrated process that yields a thin sauce the color of pale sherry. Used for Asian cuisine, especially Thai cooking. (from Roland)
Anchovies, Salt, Sugar and Water. Very Often A Salt Cube Is Found In The Bottle Which Is A Natural By Product Of The Process.
Roland Fish Sauce
Like That? You'll Love This.
12%Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea2 for $3.50
- A Taste Of ThaiRice Noodles16oz$5.69/ea($5.69/lb)
- MarukanRice Vinegar12fl oz$3.99/ea($5.32/pt)
- Thai KitchenGreen Curry Paste4oz$3.29/ea($13.16/lb)
- A Taste Of ThaiWide Rice Noodles16oz$5.69/ea($5.69/lb)
- KikkomanLess Sodium Soy Sauce10fl oz$3.19/ea($5.10/pt)
- Thai Peppers, Packagedapprox. 2oz$2.99/ea
- A Taste Of ThaiLite Coconut Milk13.5fl oz$3.99/ea($4.73/pt)
19%Mintapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea2 for $4
- A Taste Of ThaiSweet Red Chili Sauce7fl oz$4.29/ea($9.81/pt)
- Huy FongTúóng Ót Tói Viet-Nam Chili Garlic Sauce8oz$3.69/ea($7.38/lb)
- A Taste Of ThaiCoconut Milk13.5fl oz$3.99/ea($4.73/pt)