DescriptionRoland fish sauce is produced from anchovies fermented with water and salt, a highly concentrated process that yields a thin sauce the color of pale sherry. Used for Asian cuisine, especially Thai cooking. (from Roland)
Anchovies, Salt, Sugar and Water. Very Often A Salt Cube Is Found In The Bottle Which Is A Natural By Product Of The Process.
Roland Fish Sauce
Like That? You'll Love This.
- RolandRed Curry Paste6.8oz$3.49/ea($8.21/lb)
- RolandGreen Curry Paste6.8oz$3.49/ea($8.21/lb)
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
- Mintapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea
- A Taste Of ThaiLite Coconut Milk13.5fl oz$3.99/ea($4.73/pt)
- A Taste Of ThaiWide Rice Noodles16oz$5.69/ea($5.69/lb)
- RolandPure Sesame Oil6fl oz$3.99/ea($10.64/pt)
- A Taste Of ThaiRice Noodles16oz$5.69/ea($5.69/lb)
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$2.99/ea
- A Taste Of ThaiStraight Cut Thin Rice Noodles16oz$5.69/ea($5.69/lb)
- A Taste Of ThaiSweet Red Chili Sauce7fl oz$4.29/ea($9.81/pt)
- MarukanRice Vinegar12fl oz$3.99/ea($5.32/pt)