- DescriptionRoland fish sauce is produced from anchovies fermented with water and salt, a highly concentrated process that yields a thin sauce the color of pale sherry. Used for Asian cuisine, especially Thai cooking. (from Roland)
Anchovies, Salt, Sugar and Water. Very Often A Salt Cube Is Found In The Bottle Which Is A Natural By Product Of The Process.
Roland Fish Sauce
Like That? You'll Love This.
- A Taste Of ThaiCoconut Milk13.5fl oz$2.79/ea($3.32/lb)
- GoyaCoconut Milk13.5fl oz$2.19/ea($2.33/lb)
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.29/ea
- RolandPure Sesame Oil6fl oz$3.99/ea($10.50/pt)
- Lemongrass2ct bunch$2.49/ea
- A Taste Of ThaiLite Coconut Milk13.5fl oz$2.79/ea($3.32/lb)
- Jalapeño Pepperapprox. 4oz$0.99/ea