- DescriptionRoland fish sauce is produced from anchovies fermented with water and salt, a highly concentrated process that yields a thin sauce the color of pale sherry. Used for Asian cuisine, especially Thai cooking. (from Roland)
Anchovies, Salt, Sugar and Water. Very Often A Salt Cube Is Found In The Bottle Which Is A Natural By Product Of The Process.
Roland Fish Sauce
Like That? You'll Love This.
12%Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$2.29/ea2 for $4
- RolandGreen Curry Paste6.8oz$3.19/ea($7.42/pt)
- A Taste Of ThaiCoconut Milk13.5fl oz$3.29/ea($3.92/lb)
- Huy FongTúóng Ót Tói Viet-Nam Chili Garlic Sauce8oz$3.49/ea($6.98/pt)
it's backCilantroapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
- A Taste Of ThaiSweet Red Chili Sauce7fl oz$4.19/ea($9.52/pt)
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
- RolandYellow Curry Paste6.8oz$3.19/ea($7.42/pt)
- A Taste Of ThaiLite Coconut Milk13.5fl oz$3.29/ea($3.92/lb)
- DynastyHoisin Sauce7oz$2.79/ea($6.34/pt)