- Roland cutlivated hearts of palm are the prized edible hearts of young palm trees. They have a silky texture and a delicate flavor resembling that of an artichoke. The tender white stalks come from the top three feet of a palm tree. Use cold in a variety of salad and appetizer dishes. (from Roland)Claims
- Low Cholesterol
- Low Fat
- Low Calorie
- All Natural
Hearts of Palm, Water, Salt, Citric Acid.
Roland Cultivated Kosher Hearts of Palm
Like That? You'll Love This.
$2.792 for $4.20($2.90/lb)
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea2 for $5.00
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- GoyaChick Peas15.5oz$0.99/ea($1.02/lb)
$1.59Any 4 Del Monte for $5.00($1.36/lb)
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- $2.99/ea2 for $5.00
- Green GiantCorn15.25oz$1.59/ea($1.67/lb)