DescriptionRoland cutlivated hearts of palm are the prized edible hearts of young palm trees. They have a silky texture and a delicate flavor resembling that of an artichoke. The tender white stalks come from the top three feet of a palm tree. Use cold in a variety of salad and appetizer dishes. (from Roland)Claims
- Low Calorie
- All Natural
- Low Fat
- Low Cholesterol
Hearts of Palm, Water, Salt, Citric Acid.
Roland Cultivated Kosher Hearts of Palm
Item is temporarily unavailable.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- GoyaChick Peas15.5oz$1.49/ea($1.54/lb)
- RolandWhole Baby Corn15oz$2.69/ea($2.87/lb)
12%Ocean Mist FarmsRomaine Hearts3ct$3.99/ea2 for $7
39%Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea4 for $6
16%Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea2 for $10
- Organic Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$4.99/ea
- CentoArtichoke Hearts14oz$3.59/ea($4.10/lb)
- Mini Seedless Cucumber Packapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
- Hass Avocado$1.99/ea
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Les Petites FermieresSliced Muenster Cheese6oz$5.19/ea($13.84/lb)
19%Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea5 for $4