- DescriptionRoland Sherry Cooking Wine is produced by the fermentation of juice from grapes which is brought about with wine yeast. The wine is then fortified with grain neutral spirits to bring the alcohol content up to 17%, higher than can be achieved by fermentation alone. (from Roland)
Sherry Wine, Salt, Potassium Sorbate (As A Preservative), Potassium Metabisulfite (As A Preservative).
Roland Sherry Cooking Wine
Like That? You'll Love This.
- RolandMarsala Cooking Wine12.9fl oz$2.49/ea($3.07/pt)
- KedemWhite Cooking Wine12.7fl oz$3.29/ea($4.16/pt)
- College InnFat Free and Lower Sodium Beef Broth14.5fl oz$1.39/ea($1.53/lb)
- RolandPure Sesame Oil6fl oz$3.99/ea($10.50/pt)
33%Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea2 for $2
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$2.49/ea
- MarukanRice Vinegar12fl oz$3.39/ea($4.52/pt)
- YamasaSoy Sauce, Naturally Brewed10fl oz$2.49/ea($3.95/pt)
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- FreshDirectSteamed Jasmine Rice12oz$3.99/ea($5.32/lb)
10%White Button Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 10oz$2.79/ea2 for $5
- ArgoCorn Starch16oz$2.29/ea($2.29/lb)