Seasons change, and we like to brew beers to reflect the seasons. As the late summer turns to fall, we bring out our Fall Variety Pack, with a collection of beers to perfectly complement the cooler nights and changing leaves. Samuel Adams Fall Harvest Pack contains two bottles each of the following:
- Boston Lager: Since 1984, Samuel Adams Boston Lager has used only the finest hand-selected ingredients to create this perfectly balanced, complex and full-bodied original brew.
- Octoberfest: In 1810, the Oktoberfest tradition was born when Munich celebrated the Crown Prince's wedding with a special beer and 16 day party. Our version of this classic style blends hearty malts for a deep, smooth flavor with notes of caramel creating a brew that's perfect for the season, or whatever you're celebrating.
- 20 Pounds of Pumpkin: Real pumpkin — close to 20 pounds of it per barrel — and warming spices like ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg give this brew a smooth, hearty, and inviting character perfect for the crisper days of fall.
- Black Lager: This traditional lager is medium in body with a deep roasted character. Its dark color and rich malty flavor come from specially roasted caramel and chocolate malts. This brew is lightly hopped with Bavarian Noble hops for a soft spiciness and a smooth clean finish. We use a unique type of malted barley to create the smooth roasted flavor in our Black Lager. The husk of the malted barley is removed before roasting. The result? Rich roast flavor with very little burnt bitterness, and an extremely tasty brew.
- Maple Red: As vibrant in color as fall's liveliest foliage, this deep red beer's hints of caramel and vanilla are rounded out by a smooth, rich maple character. Warming enough for a chilly fall day, its distinct notes of maple dance against a slightly sweet malt background and make this complex beer the perfect bridge into cooler weather.
- Honey Rye Pale Ale: Often used to enhance body and flavor, the rye in this beer also adds a hint of spice that complements the citrusy, spicy hop notes. The addition of honey malt adds a deep amber color and touch of sweetness that softens the spice and rounds out the flavor, for a crisp, bright finish.
(from Samuel Adams Brewery)