DescriptionCharacterised by its intense amber colour with touches of mahogany. Its acetic aroma has hints of dried fruits and qualities derived from its ageing in wooden barrels. Its full-bodied flavour and well-balanced taste is strongly reminiscent of the wines from which it is created. Rules of conservation: Room temperature-not in direct sunlight and kept tightly closed when not being used. (from Capirete)Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Contains Sulfites
Sherry Vinegar, Caramel Color, Sulfur Dioxide (Antioxidant).
Capirete Vinagre de Jerez Sherry Vinegar
Like That? You'll Love This.
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Bel AriaGrapeseed Oil17fl oz$5.99/ea($5.64/pt)
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$3.49/ea
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.29/ea
24%Thymebunch$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- MarukanRice Vinegar12fl oz$3.99/ea($5.32/pt)
33%Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.49/ea2 for $2
- Chivesapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea