- DescriptionEnglish Breakfast is our most popular tea. To create this well-balanced blend, we carefully select the finest teas from five different regions, each with its own unique characteristics. Tea from Kenya and Malawi provides the briskness and coppery-red colour while Assam gives full-body and flavour. The robustness from these regions is complemented by the softer and more subtle teas from China and Indonesia. The combination of these varieties yields a complex, full-bodied, lively cup of tea that is perfect any time of day. (from Twinings)
English Breakfast Tea.
Twinings English Breakfast Tea
Like That? You'll Love This.
- SplendaNo Calorie Sweetener Packets100ct$5.49/ea($0.05/ct)
- TwiningsChamomile Tea20ct$3.99/ea($0.20/ct)
- TwiningsEarl Grey Tea50ct$7.49/ea($0.15/ct)
- Lipton100% Natural Tea Bags100ct$5.19/ea($0.05/ct)
- TwiningsIrish Breakfast Tea20ct$3.99/ea($0.20/ct)
- TwiningsPeppermint Tea20ct$3.99/ea($0.20/ct)
- TwiningsGreen Tea20ct$3.99/ea($0.20/ct)
- TwiningsLemon and Ginger Tea20ct$3.99/ea($0.20/ct)
- TwiningsJasmine Green Tea20ct$3.99/ea($0.20/ct)
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea
- Yogi TeaGreen Kombucha Immune16ct$4.49/ea($0.28/ct)
- Organic ValleyHalf & Half1 quart$4.79/ea