DescriptionThe zesty citrus flavor of lemon has been invigorating the tea experience for hundreds of years. Chinese herbalists were known to use the pungent taste of ginger in tea over 2500 years ago. Today the expert blenders at Twinings have combined these two great flavors for lively and enjoyable herbal tea experience. (from Twining's)Claims
- Caffeine Free
Ginger Root, Natural Flavor, Linden, Lemon Peel, Blackberry Leaves, Lemon Grass, Citric Acid.
Twinings Lemon and Ginger Tea
Item is temporarily unavailable.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yogi TeaGreen Super Antioxidant16ct$4.49/ea($0.28/ct)
- TwiningsPeppermint Tea20ct$4.49/ea($0.22/ct)
- TwiningsGreen Tea20ct$4.49/ea($0.22/ct)
- SabraHummus Singles, Classic, Case16ct, 2oz ea$9.99/ea($5.00/lb)
- TwiningsEarl Grey Tea50ct$7.99/ea($0.16/ct)
- TwiningsJasmine Green Tea20ct$4.49/ea($0.22/ct)
- TwiningsEnglish Breakfast Tea20ct$4.49/ea($0.22/ct)
- Yogi TeaDetox Body Purifier16ct$4.49/ea($0.28/ct)
- BigelowVanilla Chai Black Tea20ct$3.49/ea($0.17/ct)
- TwiningsEarl Grey Tea20ct$4.49/ea($0.22/ct)
- BigelowClassic Green Tea20ct$3.49/ea($0.17/ct)
- SilkPureAlmond All-Natural Almond Milk, Unsweetened, Carton64fl oz$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)