- DescriptionThis soy sauce was created in response to the increasing demands of more health conscious consumers. Salt content is reduced from 13.7% (Regular Yamasa Soy Sauce) to 8% to offer an alternative to those consumers concerned with sodium intake. Yamasa manufactures a reduced-salt soy sauce that is created through a fermentation and desalination process that assures full flavor and reduced sodium. (from Yamasa)Claims
- No Preservatives
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Soybean
Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Alcohol (To Maintain Freshness), Vinegar, Lactic Acid.
Yamasa Less-Salt Soy Sauce
Like That? You'll Love This.
- MarukanRice Vinegar12fl oz$3.19/ea($4.25/pt)
- RolandPure Sesame Oil6fl oz$3.99/ea($10.50/pt)
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.29/ea
- Napa Cabbagehead$1.79/lb
- FreshDirectBroccoli Floretsapprox. 1lb$6.99/ea
- Green Cabbagehead$0.69/lb