We insist on making our products through traditional methods. Our soy sauce has a delectably rich flavor with a crisp, spicy aroma and brilliant red color. Yamasa produces a slow-brewed, naturally fermented soy sauce that is the preferred brand of many of Japan's finest restaurants. (from Yamasa)
- No Preservatives
- Contains Soybean
- Contains Wheat
Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Water, Sugars, Alcohol (To Retain Freshness), Rice Vinegar, Spice Extractives, Lactic Acid, Natural Flavoring.
Yamasa Traditional Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce
Like That? You'll Love This.
- YamasaLess-Salt Soy Sauce15.5fl oz$3.69/ea($3.80/pt)
- Green Cabbagehead$0.69/lb
- FreshDirectBroccoli Floretsapprox. 1lb$6.99/ea
- KikkomanLite Soy Sauce10fl oz$2.99/ea($4.75/pt)
- Napa Cabbagehead$1.79/lb
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Shredded Carrotsapprox. 10oz$2.49/ea
- KikkomanSoy Sauce10fl oz$2.59/ea($4.11/pt)