- DescriptionThe acorn's ridged skin covers flesh that has a distinct hazelnut flavor. You can't beat acorns for stuffing and baking. Oven heat brings out an intensely rich sweetness. Fancy varieties appeared early in the 20th century. Since then, it's been a fixture of harvest displays, roadside vegetable stands, and home kitchens across the country.
- Explanatory Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Spaghetti Squash$1.49/lb
- Butternut Squash$1.69/lb
- Yellow Zucchini$2.49/lb
24%Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.79/ea
$0.994 for $3
- Green Bell Pepper$2.99/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBrussels Sproutsapprox. 1lb$3.99/ea
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Russet Potato, Medium$1.29/lb
19%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea2 for $4