- DescriptionSlightly tangy, with a crusty exterior and a chewy, spongy interior. Translated as "bastard," the bâtarde is the slightly shorter, thicker illegitimate brother of the baguette. Just bake briefly, and this bread will emerge from your oven warm and fragrant. This is a traditional French loaf at its best.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove bread from freezer and discard packaging. Place bread on center rack of oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for approx 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!Frozen Note
Heat our parbaked frozen breads in your oven and taste perfect bread in minutes, whenever you want.
What does oven-ready mean?
- Contains Wheat
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Water, Gluten Flour (Enriched Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Enzyme), Starter / Sour (Water, Flour [Enriched Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Enzyme], Yeast), Cornmeal, Salt, Wheat Bran, Barley Malt Flour, Yeast.
- More Information
FreshDirect Oven-Ready Light Sourdough Bâtarde, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $0.79/ea4 for $3
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea2 for $3