- DescriptionSlightly tangy, with a crusty exterior and a chewy, spongy interior. Translated as "bastard," the bâtarde is the slightly shorter, thicker illegitimate brother of the baguette. Just bake briefly, and this bread will emerge from your oven warm and fragrant. This is a traditional French loaf at its best.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove bread from freezer and discard packaging. Place bread on center rack of oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for approx 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!Frozen NoteBrandFreshDirect Frozen
Heat our parbaked frozen breads in your oven and taste perfect bread in minutes, whenever you want.
What does oven-ready mean?
- Contains Wheat
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Water, Gluten Flour (Enriched Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Enzyme), Starter / Sour (Water, Flour [Enriched Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Enzyme], Yeast), Cornmeal, Salt, Wheat Bran, Barley Malt Flour, Yeast.
- More Information
FreshDirect Frozen Oven-Ready Light Sourdough Bâtarde
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea
- FreshDirect FrozenOven-Ready Dark Wheat Bread16oz$3.59/ea($3.59/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenFrench Baguette20"$2.25/ea($2.25/ct)
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
30%Wells Homestead AcresLocal Asparagusapprox. 1lb$3.99/ea
$4.99Any 2 Local Asparagus for $7.00
- FreshDirect FrozenOven-Ready Butter Croissants4ct$5.99/ea($1.50/ct)
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
$4.992 for $7
- FreshDirect FrozenOven-Ready Rosemary Ciabatta16oz$3.59/ea($3.59/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenOven-Ready Traditional European Bread15oz$3.59/ea($3.82/lb)
28%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $5
- Backyard FarmsTomatoes On The Vine$2.99/lb