- DescriptionTheir clear, sweet sea taste and firm, velvety texture make Nantucket bays simply the best scallops we've ever tasted — some would claim they're the best in the world. We recommend you use these bite-sized gems in simple dishes that don't overpower their delicate flavor. Quickly sear each side in a hot pan with butter for succulent simplicity, sauté and serve over greens, or make a simple pasta sauce with garlic, white wine and a touch of cream. They'll cook in 3 to 4 minutes. Figure for approximately 1/2 lb per person.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
Nantucket Bay Dry Scallops
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Salted Butter4ct, 1lb$4.49/ea($4.49/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenPlain Demi-Baguette2ct, 9.5" ea$2.99/ea($1.50/ct)
3%Organic Lemons$1.29/ea4 for $5
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Unsalted Butter4ct, 1lb$4.49/ea($4.49/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenGarlic Bread Demi-Baguette2ct, 9.5" ea$4.99/ea($4.99/ct)
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
- RonnybrookSalted European Style Butter8oz$5.29/ea($10.58/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenFrench Baguette20"$2.25/ea($2.25/ct)
- Lemons and Limes9-11ct, approx. 3lb bag$7.99/ea
- Breakstone'sAll Natural Salted Whipped Butter8oz$3.69/ea($7.38/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenSemolina Demi Baguette2pk, 11" ea$2.99/ea($1.50/ct)
5%Limes$0.79/ea4 for $3