- DescriptionTender and crisp at the same time, with a sweet, clean flavor. Add these fresh, extra-large shrimp to cioppino, paella, or gumbo, or use in dumplings, seafood stuffing, shrimp cakes, or shrimp toast. These shrimp are peeled, deveined, and ready to cook or use in a fresh shrimp cocktail.Heating Instructions
Raised on the coast of Ecuador in a low-density environment (to promote good health and prevent overcrowding) without the use of additives, preservatives or growth enhancers.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- Explanatory Information
Blue Foot Fresh White Shrimp, Cleaned, 31-36/lb
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Family Tree FarmsJumbo Ultra-Premium Blueberriesapprox. 9.8oz$8.99/ea
- Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea
25%Wild Cod Fillet$11.99/lb
- Nature's YokeNatural Cage-Free Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Jumbo Yellow Onion$1.19/lb
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.79/ea
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Driscoll'sRaspberriesapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea
37%Ocean Mist FarmsBrussels Sproutsapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea
$3.992 for $5