- DescriptionTender and crisp at the same time, with a sweet, clean flavor. Add these fresh, extra-large shrimp to cioppino, paella, or gumbo, or use in dumplings, seafood stuffing, shrimp cakes, or shrimp toast. These shrimp are peeled, deveined, and ready to cook or use in a fresh shrimp cocktail.Heating Instructions
Raised on the coast of Ecuador in a low-density environment (to promote good health and prevent overcrowding) without the use of additives, preservatives or growth enhancers.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- Explanatory Information
Blue Foot Fresh White Shrimp, Cleaned, 31-36/lb
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.99/ea
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Jumbo Yellow Onion$1.19/lb
- Nature's YokeNatural Cage-Free Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Wild Cod Fillet$15.99/lb
12%Local Dry Sea Scallops$21.99/lb
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
37%Ocean Mist FarmsBrussels Sproutsapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea
$3.992 for $5
25%Driscoll'sRaspberriesapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea2 for $6
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)