- Tender and crisp at the same time, with a sweet, clean flavor. Add these fresh, extra-large shrimp to cioppino, paella, or gumbo, or use in dumplings, seafood stuffing, shrimp cakes, or shrimp toast. These shrimp are peeled, deveined, and ready to cook or use in a fresh shrimp cocktail.Heating Instructions
Raised on the coast of Ecuador in a low-density environment (to promote good health and prevent overcrowding) without the use of additives, preservatives or growth enhancers.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.Origin
USA and Ecuador
Blue Foot Fresh White Shrimp, Cleaned, 31-36/lb
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $0.69/ea5 for $3.00
- $1.29/ea4 for $5.00
- Lemons and Limesapprox. 3lb, 9-11 per bag$7.99/ea
- Lemonsapprox. 2lb, 5-7 per bag$4.99/ea
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- $0.59/ea4 for $2.00
- Organic Lemonsapprox. 2lb, 5-7ct$6.99/ea
- Limesapprox. 1.5lb, 8-12 per bag$3.99/ea
- Organic Limesapprox. 1lb, 7-8 per bag$4.49/ea2 for $8.00