- DescriptionTender and crisp at the same time, with a sweet, clean flavor. Add these fresh, extra-large shrimp to cioppino, paella, or gumbo, or use in dumplings, seafood stuffing, shrimp cakes, or shrimp toast. These shrimp are peeled, deveined, and ready to cook or use in a fresh shrimp cocktail.Heating Instructions
Raised on the coast of Ecuador in a low-density environment (to promote good health and prevent overcrowding) without the use of additives, preservatives or growth enhancers.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- Explanatory Information
Blue Foot Fresh White Shrimp, Cleaned, 31-36/lb
- Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.99/ea
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
12%Driscoll'sRaspberriesapprox. 6oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Berries for $7.00
12%Wild Cod Fillet$13.99/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsBrussels Sproutsapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea
- Jumbo Yellow Onion$1.19/lb
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.79/ea